How payroll works in Spain?
Spanish official Payroll
- Base salary (minimum collective agreement).
- Voluntary pluses (retaining function).
- Personal pluses (antiquity, degree, languages, etc.))
- Work pluses (working shifts, toxicity, nocturnity, unpleasant work, dangerousity, unhealthiness, disponibility, traveling, etc.)
NON GUARANTEED SALARY OR VARIABLE:
- Quantity and quality pluses (extra hours, assistance, punctuality, etc.)
- Productivity bonuses.
- Performance incentives.
- Merit award.
PAYMENT IN KIND:
- Company products, car, social insurances, membership clubs, family studies or scholarships, parking, house, workplace displacement expenses. Stock-options, pension plans and social provision, saving schemes, etc.
NON SALARY COMPENSATIONS:
- Indemnifications for social security cash benefits; movings and dismissals.
- Compensation remuneration: currency crash, tool wear, working clothes, working safeguards, allowances, mileage, traveling expenses, etc.
NON SALARY BENEFITS:
- Private bureaucratic services, formation, employment plans, outplacement, flexible journey, limited ticket restaurant,or nursery services.