WE ARE EXERTS IN PAYROLL AND EMPLOYMENT LEGAL SERVICES IN SPAIN:
Conesa Legal is a complete legal firm, able to handle your day by day company legal duties. Check this related post if you need to know with kind of legal obligations your company has to fulfill in Spain.
How it works payroll in Spain?
In Spain the Company needs to withdraw a certain % amount from employee's gross salary and make a payment to the Social Security Treasury and Tax Authority.
There is also another additional % (a 23,60%) that the Company directly also pays to the Social Security.
This means that the Company needs an specialist to perform monthly and extra payrolls.
LINK to download payroll excel model
Contact for payroll experts advice:
English speaking Lawyer Barcelona
DIFERENT KINDS OF REMUNERATION IN PAYROLLS:
- Base salary (minimum collective agreement).
- Voluntary pluses (retaining function).
- Personal pluses (antiquity, degree, languages, etc.))
- Work pluses (working shifts, toxicity, nocturnity, unpleasant work, dangerousity, unhealthiness, disponibility, traveling, etc.)
NON GUARANTEED SALARY OR VARIABLE:
- Quantity and quality pluses (extra hours, assistance, punctuality, etc.)
- Productivity bonuses.
- Performance incentives.
- Merit award.
PAYMENT IN KIND:
- Company products, car, social insurances, membership clubs, family studies or scholarships, parking, house, workplace displacement expenses. Stock-options, pension plans and social provision, saving schemes, etc.
NON SALARY COMPENSATIONS:
- Indemnifications for social security cash benefits; movings and dismissals.
- Compensation remuneration: currency crash, tool wear, working clothes, working safeguards, allowances, mileage, traveling expenses, etc.
NON SALARY BENEFITS:
- Private bureaucratic services, formation, employment plans, outplacement, flexible journey, limited ticket restaurant,or nursery services.