At Conesa Legal we are proud to be founding members of the ELEN (European Legal Network).
Thanks to our international network, we can offer legal coverage in Labor Law and related disciplines in the following countries:
- Germany (Berlin)
- Argentina (Buenos Aires)
- Brazil (Sao Paulo)
- France (with double representation in Paris and Lyon)
- Italy (with double representation in Turin and Milan)
- Portugal (Porto)
And also we have other collaborations wit many other countries due different international issues we had to deal with.
We enjoy of an specialist team with deep knowledge of EU legislation, and we are experts on international contracts. We well know rights in the EU.
At European level, the specialization of our firm in Community employment Law has allowed us to advise international organizations, institutions and companies on the following matters:
- Implementation of International Organizations.
- Interpretation and drafting of Headquarters Agreements.
- Advice on contractual employment relations: local staff, seconded staff, fellows, etc.
- Implementation of internal employment standards regulating employment relations, both contractual and collective.
- Advice on Community employment Law and private International Law. In this sense, we know in depth the Vienna Convention to formalize the international relations of International Organizations.
- Preparation of the relevant payment documents according to Social Security obligations.
- Court defence. We address the merits of the litigation and assist you in procedural exceptions of lack of jurisdiction and / or applicable legislation.