Written by Josep Conesa
Labor and bankruptcy lawyer
Where can you apply for submitting the visa?
- If you are outside of Spain: you will apply for a Visa of residence for entrepreneur in the Consulate of Spain in the country of residence.
- If you are legally in Spain or have a entrepreneur visa: you will apply for the residence permit for entrepreneur in the Large Companies and Groups Unit Strategic (CGU-CE).
How long is it valid?
- Visa: 1 year.
- Initial authorization: 2 years.
- Authorization renewal: 2 years.
How is the project valued?
Experts from the General Directorate of International Trade and Investments will value:
- Your professional profile: training and experience professional as well as your involvement in theProject.
- The Business Plan that must contain, at less:
- Project description: activity business to develop, start date, location, intended legal form of the company, potential economic impact that the investment supposes, description of the number of jobs that estimated that they can be created and their functions and qualifications, activities planned promotion and marketing strategy sale.
- Description of the product or service: the description will be detailed and will include the innovative aspects.
- Market analysis: valuation of the market and expected evolution, description of possible competitors, consumer feedback potentials and offer analysis and demand.
- Financing: required investment, sources financing and financial plan.
- The added value for the Spanish economy.
What documents must introduce?
- Public or private medical insurance with entity operating in Spain.
- Criminal record.
- Accreditation of economic means.
- In case of visa: Favorable Report issued by the Economic Office and Commercial of the embassy of Spain of the
scope of geographical demarcation where you reside
- In case of authorization: Business plan.
CAN THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS ACCOMPANY THE ENTREPRENEUR?
Yes, at any time they may request, jointly or successively, the authorization and/or the visa:
- Spouse or common-law partner
- Minors or older children who are financially dependent on the owner.
- Ascendants in charge.
DOWNLOAD ALL INFO: